With the support of individuals and private foundations, DC Action uses research, data, and a racial equity lens to break down barriers that stand in the way of all kids reaching their full potential.
Our collaborative advocacy campaigns bring the power of young people and all residents to raise their voices to create change.
We rely on the generosity of our donors to support our critical work to ensure our children and youth grow up safe, resilient, powerful, and heard. Great work is possible because of great supporters.
Individual donors like you!
- Alliance for Early Success
- Alexander and Margaret Stewart Trust
- Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Bainum Family Foundation
- BUILD Initiative
- Children's National Medical Center
- Dweck Family Foundation
- Early Care and Education Funders Collaborative
- Electric Power Supply Association
- Eugene and Agnes E. Meyer Foundation
- Greater Washington Community Foundation
- Horning Family Fund
- The Lois and Richard England Family Foundation
- M&T Bank
- Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation
- Naomi and Nehemiah Cohen Foundation
- Washington Area Women's Foundation